Lydia Kray has the perfect recipe for you!
Every month, Lydia will provide a FREE recipe for you, because she believes that food is one of the most important ingredients to make any home perfect.
Authentic Spanish Rice Recipe:
2 - Tablespoons
of manteca (you can use canola oil instead)
1 - cup of white long grain rice (I suggest Mahatma rice)
1 - 8 oz can of Tomato sauce
1/2 - white onion-peeled
5 - cups of chicken stock or chicken broth
oil on medium heat in a 9 skillet or frying pan
2. As soon as pan is hot, pour in rice
3. Smooth out rice to cover the whole bottom of pan
4. Stir constantly until rice starts getting ever slightly toasted
(This should take 1-2 minutes)
5. Now pour in the whole can of tomatoes sauce & stir until all the rice is covered with the tomato sauce.
6. Now immediately pour in all the chicken stock.
7. Raise the flame to bring to a boil uncovered then lower & simmer until liquid evaporates (this should take 10-15 min)
8. Stir & serve.
You just made a delicious Authentic Spanish Rice that you will make time &
(I cant believe I just told you our secret family recipe. Oh well... Enjoy!)
Please call 951-733-1058 or email any questions you might have LydiaKray@hotmail.com
Consider Lydia Kray your friend in the Real Estate business.